Monday 1 February 2016

Hopes for 2016

It is 23:22 on the first of February 2016 which means, for me, its time to work out my hopes and goals for this year. As a general rule, I avoid doing that in January as it just seems like a waste of time as I never stick to the ones I make in January.

1 ~ The Classic, the Oldie but Goldie, eating healthier. Lose a bit weight. Always good to do - unless        you're at a healthy and comfortable weight for yourself, obv.

2 ~ Be more experimental. Be it with makeup, food, style.. Just experiment more. I tend to go for the       safe options, foundation and concealer only, jeans and tshirts that kind of thing.

3 ~ WRITE THINGS DOWN MORE. Every year I try to keep a diary/journal whatever you want to          call it and I keep it up for a month or two before I just give up. So that's what this is!

4 ~ Don't take family for granted. Family is the most important thing to me, and last year my whole           world was shattered with the news that my mother had had a heart attack. Luckily, she's okay but       the thought of how close I was to losing my mum and that we had been arguing at the time - it             was so bad I wasn't even staying at home or talking to her. So my top priority this year is to spend       more time with my family and let each and every one of them know how much I love and                   appreciate them.

And that's that for this year. I know they're the typical new years resolutions but they all mean the world to me, in terms of personal growth, of emotional growth and of preserving memories. They are all so important and I hope to God that I stick to them. Hopefully you guys help me with that.

Follow me on Twitter! - @rachelem

Thanks so much for reading guys. Please do stop by my twitter, lets have a chat.

Much love,
                   Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment