Monday 1 February 2016

What do you guys want?

As you guys know, this blog is very very new (37 minutes old) and this is already my third blog post. Overenthusiastic much? Incredibly. This will be my last post for the night, and I just wanted to have a discussion with whoevers reading.

I'm not entirely sure which direction I'll take this blog in for the first little while untile I find my groove and find my niche in this little community, so I just wanted to know what you guys are interested in reading.

Do you guys want to read about beauty? fashion? food? travel? I can do all of that. I would happily write about all of that. I want this to be incredibly interactive, I want to have a real relationship with you guys and make sure you enjoy if not all, the majority of my posts. How you guys feel about my content is very important to me.

I feel slightly out of my depth by creating this blog as I am (typically) a very private person, I wouldn't say 'conservative' but I could definitely be pushed to express myself more and I hope that along with you guys we can accomplish that.

If you guys have any ideas or suggestions of what you want to see, products you'd like me to review, please tweet me at @rachelem or comment on this post and I'll try to make it happen.

Even if you don't have a suggestion, definitely drop me a line and we can have a little chat!

Much love,
                   Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment